Student/Youth Department: Jr. High & High School Youth, Grades 7th - 12th.
9:15 a.m.- Sunday School Class for Junior High and High School Students. We meet together for interactive discussion and biblical study. This is an opportunity to open the Bible together to learn about who God is and who we are because of the gospel.
5:30 p.m. - Wednesday Youth Class The goal of Wednesday Night Youth is to create community for our students as they deepen their understanding of the faith and learn to be a part of New Covenant and the world God has made.
Throughout the year we have special events designed to grow us closer together, have fun, and invite friends into our community. Youth attend the Reformed Youth Conference for High School students each Summer.
The Goal: A Gospel-Driven Student...
- who knows God as Father and Jesus as Savior.
- who has a heart that cries out to God in prayer.
- who has been taught the whole counsel of God.
- who has a Christian worldview.
- who sees others as more important than themselves.
- who lives missionally out of their own brokenness.
- who transitions well into college and adult life.
- who continues to attend church.
- who is a life-long disciple of Christ.
To partner with parents to bring students to spiritual maturity through intentional relationships. Scripture teaches us that the parent is the one charged with the primary responsibility of investing in their children’s spiritual growth, and we are here to supplement parents, not replace them. We aim to be a resource of encouragement for the family and to declare the Kingdom of God through students and their families, reinforcing what students are already learning at home and faithfully seeking those who are outside the family of God.
That we glorify God by seeking to lead our church family in helping students come to KNOW God and his truth, GROW together in God’s grace and SHOW God’s love to our city and the world. KNOW. GROW. SHOW